Jump into Your dream
STEM is more than a discipline; it’s an alliance. Join a community of educators and innovators as you discover the wonders of science and mathematics. The STEM Education Alliance brings four disciplines together to benefit all. Through collaboration, education and innovation, you’ll learn better ways to teach STEM to the high school and college classrooms. Gain collegiate-level teaching experience through our Learning Assistant program. You’ll also have access to several scholarships designed specifically for you.
STEM Education Alliance :: COSINE
Community of Science and Instruction in Northeast Texas (COSINE) brings together high school STEM educators, university Learning Assistants and Noyce scholars to provide professional development and support. Become involved by joining the Noyce Program or CAPE community.
STEM Education Alliance :: Noyce
Receive up to $11,500 of scholarships through the Noyce Scholarship Program! Open to physics, chemistry, biology and math majors, the Noyce Program is here to support you and provide financial assistance.
Noyce Teacher Scholarship Pathway
To qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Be currently enrolled in one of the following teaching tracks:
- Biological Sciences B.S. – Secondary Certification (Grades 7 -12) Life Sciences
- Chemistry B.S. – Teacher Certification Option
- Mathematics, 7-12 Teacher Certification B.A./B.S.
- Physics B.A./B.S. with Teaching Emphasis
- Computer Information Systems B.S.C.I.S Teacher Certification, 7-12 Computer Science
- B.A./B.S. – Teacher Certification, MLED, 4-8 ESL Mathematics
- B.A./B.S. – Teacher Certification, MLED, 4-8 ESL Science
- B.A./B.S. – Teacher Certification, MLED, 4-8 Math/Science
- B.A./B.S. – Teacher Certification, MLED, 4-8 Mathematics
- B.A./B.S. – Teacher Certification, MLED, 4-8 Science
- Take part in the Learning Assistant program
- Participate in the Summer Noyce workshops and network with in-service high school teachers
Noyce Scholarship Application
The Noyce Scholarship Application is now open. The deadline is Monday, May 17 2021.