Texas A&M University-Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting event to celebrate the newly-expanded Universities Center at Dallas location at 1910 Pacific Place on February 6, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The official ribbon cutting ceremony will start at 11:30 and include distinguished guests Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings, President and CEO of Downtown Dallas Inc. John Crawford, Chancellor John Sharp of The Texas A&M University System, and A&M-Commerce President Dan R. Jones.
A&M-Commerce is excited to expand its footprint and the educational opportunities available to students in Downtown Dallas with over 42,000 square feet of space in the new location.
Educational offerings include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Fine Arts in Art with emphasis in Visual Communication
- Master of Science Accounting
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Higher Education with emphases in Administration or College Teaching
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communication with emphases in New Media, Art Direction or Design Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The new Pacific Avenue location will allow square footage enough for additional programs as well as meeting spaces for alumni events and other university needs in the downtown area.
Guests at the ribbon cutting event can look forward to breakfast, tours of the facilities by current students and faculty including the Visual Communication print room and gallery space, as well as lunch.
Individuals and media wishing to attend can RSVP by phone at 214-915-1904 or email [email protected]
Learn more about the Universities Center at Dallas by visiting http://www.tamuc.edu/Dallas.