Build Your Knowledge and Enhance Your Resume
The Operational Excellence Graduate Certificate is designed for professionals seeking proficiency in supply chain management, operations management, quality management and project management. You can complete this 12-hour certificate in as little as 3 months and we offer courses in summer, fall and spring. Upon completion of the program, you will be awarded the Operational Excellence certificate, SAP certificate and the Six Sigma Green Belt certificate. These three valuable certifications demonstrate your advanced proficiency in operational excellence. Today’s competitive business environment demands advanced training and employers are looking for professionals with these skills. Enhance your resume and career by enrolling today.
Operational Excellence Graduate Certificate :: Admission Requirements
- Complete the ApplyTexas application
- Pay $50 application fee
- All official undergraduate transcripts, including all transcripts used towards earning a bachelor’s degree. Any master’s degree transcripts with graduate coursework, if applicable.
If you are a current graduate student at A&M-Commerce, you can add the graduate certificate to your plan of study by submitting a Graduate Certificate Admission Request Application.
Once admitted, you must:
- Complete 12 hours of coursework
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA on all courses used for the certificate
- Submit an online Completion of Graduate Certificate Program Request Form
Operational Management :: Course Offerings
Undergraduate Program Costs
Tuition and fees for an undergraduate taking 12 credit hours are $4,125 for a Texas resident and $9,034 for a non-resident.