Become a Marketing Instructor
Your extensive experience in problem-solving, marketing principles and business communication allows you the unique ability to teach secondary school students in grades six to twelve. Earn a teaching certificate in under two years by building on your work experience and a degree in marketing. Through our marketing educator program at A&M-Commerce, you can give back to our future generations. Start your teaching career with us today!
No foreign language credits required
No thesis required
Marketing Grades 6-12 :: Admissions Request
To qualify, you just need a bachelor’s degree and two years of wage-earning experience in the field of Marketing. Eligible military experience may be used in lieu of civilian licensure and wage-earning experience.
ACP Programs:: Curriculum
Required courses (15 hours)
- EDCI 514 Management & Curriculum Development for Diverse Learners (to be taken first)
- EDCI 517 Reading & Learning K-12
- EDCI 519 Response to Intervention Applied to Exceptional Learners
- RDG 516 Foundations of Reading
- EDCI 515 Evidence-Based Learning (to be taken during internship)
- ETEC 524 Introduction to Educational Computing