Engage in Meaningful Dialogue
Studying the Holocaust is more than an academic investment; it’s a purposeful endeavor. Offered online, our 12-hour program investigates the causes and consequences of this genocide. Our goal is to equip you with the historical, political and literary knowledge to critically understand and interpret the Holocaust. The purpose of this certificate is not only to educate, but remember. Through studying the past, you’ll bring the lives and memories of survivors to the present. Designed for current educators and humanities students, this interdisciplinary certificate prepares you to teach curriculum on the Holocaust and other genocides. Those pursuing law or advanced graduate work in the humanities may also benefit from this certificate.
To qualify for this certificate, you must:
- Gain admission to a degree or non-degree graduate program
- For certificate-only admission, please contact the Department of Political Science
To apply for this program, you must:
- Complete Apply Texas application
- Pay $50.00 non-refundable application fee
- Submit all official undergraduate transcripts and any master’s degree transcripts with graduate coursework, if applicable.
Please submit all required documents to the Graduate School:
Texas A&M University-Commerce
P.O. Box 3011
Commerce, TX 75428-3011
To complete this program, you must:
- Maintain a 3.00 GPA in certificate coursework
- Complete 12 hours of coursework in Holocaust Studies