Make Sense of Big Data
Employers are looking for professionals who can manage, interpret and make sense of the limitless amounts of data available to companies today, known as Big Data. At A&M-Commerce, we can help you get there. Elevate your career by earning your Business Analytics Graduate Certificate. Offered fully online, you can complete the certificate in as little as 3 months. Upon completion, students who apply and are admitted to the Business Analytics (MS) program—ranked Top 10 online master’s in Business Analytics by BusinessAnayltics.com—will be able to count the four courses toward their graduate degree. Begin your study this summer by enrolling today!
Business Analytics Certificate:: Admission Requirements
- Complete the ApplyTexas application
- Pay $50 application fee
- All official undergraduate transcripts, including all transcripts used towards earning a bachelor’s degree. Any master’s degree transcripts with graduate coursework, if applicable.
If you are a current graduate student at A&M-Commerce, you can add the graduate certificate to your plan of study by submitting a Graduate Certificate Admission Request Application.
Once admitted, you must:
- Complete 12 hours of coursework
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA on all courses used for the certificate
- Submit an online Completion of Graduate Certificate Program Request Form
Operational Excellence Graduate Certificate :: Course Offerings copied not edited
Undergraduate Program Costs
Tuition and fees for an undergraduate taking 12 credit hours are $4,125 for a Texas resident and $9,034 for a non-resident.