Puya Goudarzi recently graduated with a Master of Science in Business Analytics. Having undertaken extensive training courses on her own initiative with SAP University, Puya received certification as an SAP Application Developer.
A Conversation with Puya Goudarzi
What lea you to your current career?
“I’m a data analyst. After working nearly a decade in the oil & gas, and manufacturing industries at an executive level, I understood the power of leveraging Big data to accelerate solving complex problems across all industries. This propelled me to expand my knowledge in analytical software like Tableau, SAP, SQL Server, R programming, and Python. I enjoy generating new ideas and devising feasible solutions to broadly relevant problems.”
- MS, Business Analytics, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2020
- B.Eng., Mechanical Engineering, University of Kashan, 2004
Honors and Awards
- Global Learner Recognition, Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) Committee at Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2020
- CFE Grant Scholarships, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2018
- Lockheed Martin Internship Award, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2018