When can we expect an award offer?
Before a student can be offered any financial aid, they must be:
- Fully admitted into a degree program
- Have no outstanding documents to submit to our office
- Must have a FAFSA on file
Once a student has met these items, they will be automatically packaged with the most comprehensive offer we have available.
- Awarding Financial Aid to new incoming freshman students occurs first, usually in mid spring.
- Awarding Financial Aid to returning students occurs after grades have posted for the spring semester and students are checked for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).