Skip to content

What transcripts do I submit for my admission?

Please request an official transcript be sent to the Graduate School, Texas A&M University-University, PO Box 3011, Commerce, TX& 75429-3011, from all institutions you have attended, including all undergraduate and graduate coursework.

International students should submit official transcripts, which should include original or university-attested individual marksheets along with a copy of the diploma or provisional certificate and an official consolidated marksheet. Consolidated marksheets are not accepted on their own, a complete official transcript must include individual marksheets. If the marksheets are copies, they must have an original university stamp (in color). Marksheets must be attested by the university that the student attended and where the degree was awarded. Marksheets cannot be accepted if notarized or attested by anyone other than the university that issued the transcripts. Transcripts cannot be submitted by email.

Degrees must be equivalent to a four-year bachelor’s degree issued by a regionally accredited university in the United States. If you do not hold a 4-year degree and wish to know if we will consider your degree before applying, please contact Vicky Turner for help ([email protected]).

All transcripts for degrees from universities in China or Nigeria must be sent directly to A&M-Commerce from the university attended or government body that issues verified official transcripts. Nigerian applicants must also submit a WES evaluation of their transcripts. We accept the basic course-by-course WES or ICAP WES.

Upon evaluation of each degree-awarded transcript, if the determination of equivalency cannot be made, the Graduate School may require an evaluation be included in the admission consideration documents and added to the student’s application requirements/documents checklist in their myLeo.

Navigate This Page