Skip to content

Modification of – How do I defer my application?

To defer your application to a future term, fill out the deferral request form and submit the form to the Graduate School with the additional required documents. You may defer your admissions for up to one year. After one year, you must submit a new application, all additional required documents and be reconsidered for admissions by your academic area.

Navigate This Page