Skip to content

What if I am transferring in coursework?

Please provide documentation of the outside coursework, and apply for Homer Tate for your last 3 hours at this institution. Homer Tate funds cannot be applied to outside coursework. You may be eligible to complete a Consortium Agreement. Eligibility for Homer Tate will be determined by the Scholarship Office.

Navigate This Page