What are the qualifications to be admitted into FLC?
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale or 85 on a 100 point scale
- Ranked in the top 30% of high school class rank
- ACT score of at least 21 (Composite) or SAT score of at least 1060 (Reading/Writing + Math)
- Accepted to and intending to graduate from A&M-Commerce
- Must live on campus in FLC designated residence hall
- Evidence of high school excellence in both leadership and academics
A holistic review process is used by the committee when considering applicants and we encourage you to apply even if you may not meet all the academic standards.