Skip to content

I have no more appeals left, what are my options?

I have no more appeals left; what are my options?

Students who have exhausted all available financial aid appeals have the following options:

  • Reinstatement of financial aid through the reinstatement process. This process requires the following to occur: Register for a minimum of 6 credit hours in the semester; pay out of pocket for tuition and fees for the registration; complete all courses attempted with the minimum end-of-term GPA (undergrad requires no less than a 2.0 GPA; grad requires no less than a 3.0 GPA). Once all the steps are complete, students will need to submit a Request for Financial Aid Reinstatement Form.
  • Private education loans programs. These types of educational loans are available from lenders and agencies outside the university. These programs are based on the credit worthiness of the borrower and may require a co-signer. The terms and conditions and repayment plans of these loans vary from program to program. Our office works with all programs and we do not endorse any one particular program. Further information can be found on our web site at Private Education Loans.
  • Tuition loan and installment plans. These are available through the Office of Student Accounts. Both programs are short term in nature as full repayment is required in the semester for which the tuition loan (short-term loans) or installment plan are utilized. The installment plan can be initiated through LeoPay in your myLEO student portal (Summer terms may not be eligible for tuition loans and installment plans. Contact the Office of Student Accounts for more information).
Navigate This Page