Skip to content

How much money have I made so far?

You can only earn up to your awarded amount as specified in your award letter and on your work study permit card. You can see how much you have made in a year via logging into your Single Sign-On (SSO) account found at To log on you need to know your UIN which is issued by the Human Resources Office. View this information in the Payroll Data tab.

Navigate This Page