How do I upload documents to my ManeSync ePortfolio?
To upload documents to your ManeSync ePortfolio, please complete the following:
- Sign into ManeSync.
- Click the icon with your initials located in the top right corner.
- A menu will pop up from the initial icon with multiple options. Select “Experiences.”
- You will be taken to a new page titled “My Experiences.” Click the “Add Experience” button located in the upper right corner.
- Once you have clicked “Add Experience,” a menu will appear. Select “Academic.”
- A form will pop up. Complete the form with the necessary information and the document you want to upload. If you are unsure of what information to put in the form please refer to the following:
- Experience name: Put the class name and document title
- Date: Use the date you are submitting your experience
- Reflection: What you learned from this experience
- Contact: Include your student information
- Upload your document. Documents over 10 MB will not be accepted. It is suggested to compress or upload in sections to reduce megabytes.
- Once finished, click submit. Your form will be reviewed and approved.