Skip to content

How do I change/officially declare my major within the College of Business?

You must contact your advisor in the COB Advising Center to have your major changed. All major departments can be found from the COB website. You can also complete and submit a declare major/minor form to the COB Advising Center in BA 314 or via email.

Navigate This Page