Skip to content

How do I change my major?

As a master’s or specialist student, you may request to change your major if you are in good standing with the university (minimum 3.00 overall graduate GPA) and you meet admission requirements for the new program. You may submit a change of major form at any time but if you wish to start the next semester in the new major, you must submit your change of major form and all required documents for the new program no later than 4 weeks (30 days) prior to the first class day of that semester.

A change of major request does not guarantee admission into the new program.

To complete this process please complete the online Change of Major form.

Navigate This Page