Skip to content

How do I change from non-degree or certification status to a graduate degree program?

A student wishing to change status from non-degree student status to a degree program must file a new application for admission to the Graduate School and satisfy all admission requirements for the specific degree program. No more than 12 graduate credit hours taken in non-degree status may be applied toward a master’s or a doctoral degree. Individual departments will make the final determination on how many semester credit hours (up to 18) a student may transfer from certification status to a master’s degree program. All students should consult with the degree granting program concerning specific departmental transfer criteria.

Graduate Admissions – General Information

A&M-Commerce Graduate Programs.

Navigate This Page