Skip to content

How do I apply if I only want to take courses to transfer to my current institution?

Apply as a non-degree seeking graduate student through Apply Texas, pay the application fee, and submit your official bachelor’s transcript. Non-degree students may take as many courses as they wish but only 12 graduate hours successfully completed in a non-degree status may be applied towards a graduate degree program at A&M-Commerce. Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid or graduate assistant-ships. International students are not eligible for non-degree status.

Navigate This Page