Skip to content

Can I transfer dual credit classes?

Dual credit classes are college courses that you have taken through your local community college that also counted toward your high school diploma. In order to receive transfer credit from A&M-Commerce for dual credit classes, you must submit official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions from the community college or university where you took your dual credit classes.

For more information or questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 903.886.5000 or [email protected].

Navigate This Page